Friday, May 2, 2008

Week of UNi

After a long long week, I finaaly can set myself free and sit in front of the laptop. I was having my mid semester exam throughout the whole month. The most nonsense I ever had is, before I end my mid semester exam, I already got my timetable for my finals. This means that I don't have any time to rest and I shall start preparing for it.

This is the first week of lecture after two weeks break, everyone is so reluctant to go back to school, still adjusting their mode into study mode. But lecturers all won't wait for you, they still going around very fast as usual. Assignments and quizes are like mountains waiting for me. Oh my god, I wonder how can I go through all the stress. I am going to be crazy.

Anyway, there is one more month to go for winter break. Most of my friends are going back to Malaysia only two three of us will be around. I will get myself to work and learn something during the month. I can't wait until December to go back. I miss home again. Last night, my aunt from Singapore called me. She knows that I am having hard time and trying to comfort me, it's been some time that I didn't see her. It's so touched that she called me juz for that, tears almost drop out again.

My days here like getting dull and dull. I finally can understand why they said there is no life in Canberra. Like last night, we wanted to have dinner together then a movie break after that. It s so so so hard for us to get into a restaurant, cause yesterday is Friday and it's the day where everyone will come out to chill. Ended up we can only have Nando's which we already had it for fews day in a row. Bored with it. Canberra is really very small, I walk the whole city in a day probably lesser than that. Then we went for Iron Man. There is some difference between Australia and Malaysia cinema, they are free seating but their chairs are so so so so comfortable. Then when the movie is showing some part which amazed the audience, the audience will clap hand to show their respect to the director. So different from Malaysia.

Oh ya, the pass Wednesday was Melissa 21st birthday. Hope she enjoyed our dinner and cake. I love that cake!!!!!!!!! But no pictures. Sob sob. Anyway, HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE....HAVE FUN WITH US!!!

Well, I think I shall go back to study now. Not much thing I can blog about. Probably I shall find something interesting to post. You gotta stay tune for it!!!!!!

No comments: