Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Running out of time

13th May 2008
17:53
Fenner Hall Computer Lab

Today I for four hours of lectures but what I know is I only listen to about 45 minutes of lecture. For 15minutes I was fishing in the hall, waiting for time to pass only. Another three hours, I was rushing for my uncomplete assignment dueing at 4pm. Shall I say rushing or copying? Maybe I put it this way, I was refering my friend's working. At least I tried to understand it first? I don't know, I think I getting dumb. Or maybe I am dumb. Sigh. University life is so bad!!!! Doesn't really enjoy it also.

Another thing is last night my friend and me were talking about one friend online. That friend was with us using the computer lab as well. Suddenly she was looking at my friend's conversation because we were laughing laughing. Scared both of us to the max. After that I feel bad that we didn't let her know what we talking. But we weren't talk anything bad about her, just that something that will make everyone feel weird if she knew that. What the hell am I talking? Till now I still feel bad, I don't know whether she saw what we talked. I am worried that she angry with me, but she looks like isn't the girl who will get angry with people for small matter. I feel so bad..... like she is my friend but I never let her know what happened..sob sob

next week got another assignment due, and I didn't even start anything yet. I always procrastinate. What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I do something right ever since I am here in Australia? I some more got finals coming in less than 30 days and I haven't even start my revision. ARGH!! Things might not as bad as what I saw actually, I just need some lessons on time management. I shall really start to be serious in doing everything and stop being playful. I shall learn from you NSW, so persistent to study no matter what. HWC you also should start study and stop arranging your endless notes. WYY you should stop wasting time and concentrate in your studies. Why can't someone scold me and wake me up? ANNE where are you? Faster wake me up......

END
18:12

No comments: