Friday, May 2, 2008

UltimatE perSon EveR


On 3rd of May 1964, a ultimate man was born to the land of Earth. Today is his forty-four years old birthday. He is my BELOVED DAD. There, the photo of him with all the tatoos around him.Looks like gengster or mafia right? Don't doubt he is my father but definitely not gengster. He is the most lovely Dad in the love. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

It's my bad that now only I recall his birthday. Sorry Dad. For the past twenty years, I never really celebrate any of his birthday as he doesn't like us to do all the nonsense celebration thingy. He is just so cool and take everything easy. For him, birthday is just nothing.

He came all the way long from Pahang to work when he is at the age of twelve. I was really impressed with his brave decision. That is the period when she get to know mummy and get married.

Another important person of mine, MUMMY!!!



Belows are their master pieces of hard work........


Their darling daughters.......Looks alike? People always say we don't look alike.



My GOD this dummy looking guy..... Dota, maple story whatever games freak who always make my Dad gets on his nerves.



TaDA.... GOLD CUP of da house, everybody loves IVAN.....


Dad has been working hard for the sake of us, to make sure his family lives in a comfort environment all the time. He is really a responsible and humour man. I love him the most when he is being funny, but please better don't joke around with him when you saw his face is black. You will get thunder storm!!!!!!


DADDY


*hot temper


*like to disturb people


*fat with big belly


*like to sleep


*used to smoke but stopped (His determination is the one I admire)


*like to talk crap


P/S : That's all I can say about him. I can't really think anything bout him now. Keke.


Hey Dad,


You have been working so hard for all of us, yet you still need to work hard now to feed us. Please remember that you definitely need a good rest as well. Don't overwork yourself! Later me only will be heartache. You don't want that right. I am still your lovely daughter isn't it? Haha.


THANK YOU very much for giving us whatever you have.


THANK YOU for your caring loves.


THANK YOU for educates us to be a great person.


THANK YOU for being a best Dad and spend all your time with us.


THANK YOU for everything.


WE LOVE YOU ALL THE TIME.


I LOVE YOU!!



This is our very first family photo ever took. This is at the airport when I am leaving to Australia for further studies. All above are my family member include the woman at the rightmost, who is my maid for eight years. She is not just a maid of us but part of us. Family SWEET family...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

May all your wishes come true~ STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY ya....

I will celebrate with you when I go back at the year end... MUAKZZzz.......

No comments: