Sunday, May 18, 2008

DarE devIL

Another week gone just like that and again i didn't do anything for this week. Everytime when i feel like blogging about something, I realized that I actually got nothing I can blog about what I did or what. Does this tells that I am having some sort of meaningless life? Or just some dull life? But I always said that this is definitely not what I want yet I didn't do anything to make a change.

Anyways, I think today I got something I can talk about. I went working today, I was stoning the whole day dreaming, don't know what I was doing. Probably because too tired? I guess so. Hmm, so we can actually just grab any drinks that we want at my working place. You can actually request them to make you a coffee as well. So after I sign off, I wanted to have some coffee. I went ans ask this lady at the bar 'Can you please make me a cup of mocha?'. I saw that lady before and I think I know she is one of the management staff, probably with some sort of position. But at the same time my brain was teling me that maybe she is just a full time worker that worked for quite some time.

I don't know why I go ask her make me some coffee though I know that she is quite a bitchy lady from her face and from the way she performs herself. After I asked that question then only I thought of ' shit, am I asking the wrong person?' Cause I think the moment she heard what I asked, her face reaction like abit shock? Then there is this guy turn up and said that he will make it for me. Then the lady asked me to do some cleaning for the sake of my mocha though I signed off.

Then just now I was asking my friend, who is her actually. She was telling me that she probably is one of the owners or something. But one thing is for sure, she is some BIG PEOPLE over there and I as the newbie asking her to make me a cup of coffee...How DARING is that? Who can do that? My friend said she was so shock that I asked the lady to make me coffee. She also know that this lady is not easy to deal with but again I didn't know. When I am asking her for the coffee, I know my brain was telling me 'don't ask her don't ask her' but my body never replies to the impulse sent by the brain. My mouth just asked her as if it is reflex actions........

Now when I think back also I felt a bit nervous, I never think that I will be doing this. Anyway, can't blame me. I really don't know who the hell she is. But I wasn't feeling bad for what I did anyway. I did nothing wrong, I just asked for coffee which is allowed. Since she is the one working in the bar, of course I ask her.

But I think it's actually not a big deal unless she is the one making it big deal. We shall see how she will treat me in future. Then we will know whether she is over with today or not.....

SO you I am DARING?

No comments: