Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HEaven-like III

Hey, let's continue with my Sydney third day trip if not Kelly might have slaughter me in the middle of night for not posting it. The next post then only will be saying what I did for the past few days.

So the third day of Sydney, I am again supposed to wake up early in the morning and went for morning swim with the others but, due to the extreme tiredness we had the day before, everyone overslept. I wasn't overslept just too lazy to wake up. By the tie we are done and get ready, it's time for me to meet Kelly. YAY.....Finally can see her after waiting for so long, that's another reason why I am in Sydney, Kelly.

The funny thing about us is, I mixed up the place where we supposed to meet each other, MacDonalds. I thought there is only one MacDonalds near by Meriton but actually there is lots. So all the calling and waiting process took us for half an hour just to see each other and give each other a big big big big big hug....So sweet....

Then we went for curry in the morning for breakfast. I was craving for curry ever since I am in Australia, I mean those really spicy that you can only get in Malaysia. The curry smells good~~ Without wasting much time, we start our shopping journey. This the first time I really shop and race with time. We have to go around all the places and there is not much time left for us, as I need to catch bus by 6pm to go back Canberra.

See what we had bought for the whole day walk...... That was so so so tiring with raining day somemore@.@

This is the first jumper that I saw then I love it already...I somemore think twice whether I should buy or not. But since that I am in Sydney already and I am not going to shop much in Canberra, so I said bye to 35 dollars..

The main reason I am doing shopping in Sydney is I wanted to get winter cloths for myself. Winter is coming and yet I am not prepared for it. So this jumbo jumper became my WINTER collection....

I love white. That is why when I saw this I like it already but maybe not that crazy yet...Just a normal shopping bag which cost me 20 dollars....hehe quite worth it? You like it?

Cardigan #1 in my cabinet...

Nowadays I don't know why but I like strips alots but stil checker is still my favourite.... This shirt looks so cool..


Deng deng deng deng deng... The most meaningful and the best one I have bought in Sydney is this bag. Me and Kelly both own one. This is our friendship bag according to her. We like this bag very very much until we are crazy enough to keep posing with the bag in front of the mirror considering want to buy or not. Ended up, we broke....... But we appreciate the bag soooo much and of course it means we appreciate each other as well. Right Kelly? Knew you going to love it.

Well, in between of our shopping race, we did stopped by for some light high tea. We went to this cupcake shop which sells very very cute cupcake and their cupcakes were nice too especially with chocolate.... The first thing you will say when you actually wat that is 'Oh My Godddd!!'


Mine is choc brownie at the left...Kelly's blackforest at the right... YUmmmy....


Let's get on the feast!!!

Pretty Kelly with her best ever friend....Muakzzz

Haha. Other than cupcakes, there is this place in Sydney which is so famous for their egg tarts. EGG TARTs!! My favourite, I knew the existence of this place before I came, that is why I am craving for it since the first day. It's been so long I never eat egg tarts except for second day when we went and had dimsum, I had tarts there too. Unfortunately, I forget to take any photos for that, I think because I can't wait to eat already. The tart was really nice, but as Kelly said if it's hot it would be perfect. Right beside the tarts selling shop, there is this creme puff also very very very very very nice... This time the puffs were really hot, it burnt my tougue!!!

After the whole day walk, I finally get back to Meriton to meet up with my others friend and get ready to head back to the dull boring Canberra. Today was a great day for me, I can even smile widely alone for nothing. But the most annoying part happened when I got on to the bus. I was sitting at the back alone, the last row of the bus. There was this couple sitting in front of me, and giving me free show throughout the whole night. I was like what the hell and got so irritated by them. Don't think aside, they were just kissing and hugging each other. But their kissing wasn't silence kissing, I can hear them kissing so loud even when I am napping. Not only that, they somemore keep pushing the chair towards the back and I was awake thoudsand times because of that. How annoyed I am... My face was so so black after I came down from the bus, that's what my friend realized and told me.

ARghhhh, my day just spoilt by this unknown stupid couple!! I somemore under 18 now.... Better get home and wash my eyes and rest........

2 comments:

Kelly said...

SO TOUCHED! JESS LOVES ME!
sob sob

Jessw said...

I always love you my dear...