Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First tag eveR

Wahh.... I kena tag from people le..... lai lai let's see what I say.....

1. Real name: Yunn Yi, Wong
2. Nickname: Jesses
3. Married: Err, nopee
4. Male or Female: Female
5. High school: SMK Taman Klang Utama(bet u don't know where the hell is this school)
6. College: KBU International College(Forget it, it's not KDU)
7. Short or long hair: Short-Long-Short-Long
8. Are you a health freak: I conclude myself as health freak
9. Height: 160cm. im growing taller
10. Do you have a crush on someone: Temporary nopee
11. Do you like yourself: Love ourselves before others do
12. Piercings: Yeahh..
13. Righty or Lefty: I am on the right way!!

FIRST
14. Surgery: Nahh....
15. Piercing(s): Yeapppe
16. Person you see in the morning: My family on my phone's wallpaper
17. Award: GOD awarded my parents to me
18. Sport you joined: Long list....
19. Pet: POnpoN
20. Vacation: Couldn't remember..I was very young back then
21. Concert: Never and will not ever
22. Crush: Ssshhhhh

CURRENTLY
23. Eating: Cereals...yumm
24. Drinking: Milk
25. I'm about to: SESAT for the day
*SESAT = Study Endless Stop All Temptation

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids: YEAPP!!! I lovee themm
27. Want to get married: WAnT for the sake of my baby
28. Careers in mind: POweRful and EliGibLe career wOmaN

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes: NONE..Sob..
30. Hugs or kisses: HUgxx
31. Shorter or taller: TalleR??!

32. Romantic or spontaneous : CaN I have b0Th?
33. Sensitive or loud: I hate sentitive! So loud?
34. Trouble maker or hesitant: Definitely not either one

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger: Too sHy for thaT...*shy*
36. Drank bubbles: BUbbles can drink ar?
37. Lost glasses/contacts: one of my hobbies
38. Ran away from home: NO money...So don't dare
39. Liked someone younger: Of course...little kids Im sayin...
40. Liked someone older: TAda, my papa n mama
41. Broken someone's heart: All the time without notice...
42. Been arrested: Maybe I Should try robbing
43. Cried when someone died: Depends who died...
44. Liked a friend: Love all my darlings n babes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself: Strongly believe
46. Miracles: YES, wanted to witness it and experience if possible
47. Heaven: I will be going there after I RIP
48. Santa claus: LIke santa lots but the existence....emm
49. Angels: always with me...

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now: My mum?
51. Do you believe in God: HAve most faiTh wit GoD
52. Tag 5 people: Tag everyone who read my blog!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grow taller
To increase your height after puberty, go to http://growth-flexv.com/
or ask your question form a real Height DR.