Sunday, May 11, 2008

Midnight post

Now is 4am in the midnight and I am still awake. I was studying. Suddenly I feel like saying something out when I listening to songs. Hmm abit emo? It's been few days I never update about myself. I was so called kind of busy these few days, study, sports, hang around.

Today is a lovely day. MOTHERS DAY!! Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. Hope every mother enjoyed their day... I couldn't celebrate anything with mum so what I can do is just say that 'Love you mum....muakz' THANK YOU for everything. MIsS you

This week for me quite lots of unhappy things happened. I didn't get the result that I wanted in exam, I screwed up my quiz which I am not supposed to. I couldn't play well in sports. I couldn't concentrate during lectures. Sigh, unlucky. That's not the end. There is another thing follows up.

Well, I started working as waitress in this cafe on the past Friday, Saturday and today. It was really tough for me I guess. I was really scared and nervous not because of the job I am doing but I think more to the environment? How will I expect that I will be working with all the whites one day. Their fluent English totally stunned me, I was a bit slow to catch what they trying to say. Things got tougher when my clumsy illness strikes me. I just spilt drinks today. DOUBLE STRIKE somemore. Then those people at the bar showed their black face to me making me feel so bad and sad. Everything just didn't go well. Even when I cleaning also I can dropped the knifes and forks all. Today was really a bad day for me. I wasn't really in the mood of working the whole day. SOb sob.....For that moment I really feel like hugging someone, I was so scared and panic.

Anyways, that's my day for today. Everything went to work. I didn't even have much time for study. That is why I am still awake now. TO STUDY!!! Hope so that I can cope everything as soon as possible. Finals are coming in a month time. Not going to waste too much time on others. I don't want to screw up my finals again. If not I think that time you'll see my face at headlines. GOSH, university life = begining of stressful life.... Ain't it supposed to be a relax one?

No comments: