Monday, May 5, 2008

Success comes from failure

Failure always come with success
if u want success u must go through failure
people can handle success very easily
but what about failure?
human take success as a good one
and take failure as a bad one..
but do people ever think that failure
is also part of the road to success?
some people just can't take failure as a process...
they take it as the end..
i wonder how many people in the world can
take failure as part of success?
am i the person that can do that?
or i am the person that take failure as the end?
i want to b a successful person who had
come over lots of failure in my path...
only these can make me grow up and b a matured thinking person..
i just need to figure a way
to accept the failure that i will meet.....



This was written by me I think a year ago? I can't even recognise this piece of work. I didn't know that I can write such thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha.. Hehe.. I didn't know you can be a writer too.. At least your talent is revealed now.. Haha..

Jessw said...

wat lar