Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Don't ruin your day!

OMG, I lost my business assignment which I have to pass up yesterday the night before.
What the hell!!!!!! I spent more than 24 hours on that nonsense report and now you are telling me I lost it? ARGHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually downloaded the file from the internet and I thought it's saved on the desktop. Apparently, it wasn't there. It's just a temporary file which I choose to open, no matter how many times I saved also it will gone once you closed it. That's what I did. After few hours of last brush up, I am ready to start my finance then go to the bed. I realized I can't find the file when I try to reopen it to double check everything.

I got so damn panic and wanted to cry already. I went to get Alex to help me sort out the problem but if the file is deleted means it's gone forever. In the other words, I have redo. Since I have draft with me, I no need to start from zero again. But the second time ain't as good as the first one. I had already lost my mood and lazy to think bout it again. I just want to finish it as soon as possible then go sleep.

This is not end yet. Since I finished my report quite late, I didn't manage to revise for my finance quiz. Ended up I put in the wrong formula in calculation. Another bad thing happened. Then when I went computer lab to print my stupid assignment, I don't know what the hell is wrong with the microsoft excel, it turned out four blank pages and wasted my printing quota. I was so pissed yesterday morning!!

Anyway, when I think back everything. It's actually all my own fault. I didn't check whether my file is in my document or not, I shouldn't study last minutes for my finance, I should double check print preview before I print. Yeahh, I lost my ear phone cover the same morning as well.
Make me feel so unlucky....

Apparently my day didn't turn out bad the whole day. I went to attend this language exchange high tea in the evening with my friends. From there I get to know more people, I get one step closer with my coursemate as well. I think I shouldn't isolate myself from them too much. I need communications. I don't want to be loner!!!!!

That high tea thingy actually brighten up my day. Tomorrow is Thursday already, time is passing so fast. I still feel like it's just the begining of the week. Finals are coming soon in less than one month time. I don't know whether I can cope with it or not, but pray hard that I can go through this.

No comments: