Thursday, May 15, 2008

CRAP....

16th May 2008
16:55
Home

Just done working, wanted to start my assignment in no time. Today I don't know why but I am in happy and happening mode. Maybe because everything went well when I am working. NO bad things happened. At the same time, I figured how to do my assignment at least half. So ya I am going to complete it in a while. HOPEFULLY.

I just got back my economics quiz the other day. I knew I screwed it, I only get 4/10. What a genius I am. But nevermind, I think I will try to score it better next time. At least, it motivated me to work harder and harder. Mum said, as long as you tried your best and learn from your mistake, it's good enough. That's what we talk about learning and education. Her words reduce my tension level from the peak to average. Thanks mum. Love you.

I can't post much thing here as I want to go complete my assignment. So I will be talking to all of you again maybe tomorrow okay. Oh ya, I want to go for holiday in the year end, anyone want to join me out there? Let's plan something adventurous and challenging? Must try go beyond our limit......BUNGEE JUMP?

See you guys
END
17:05

No comments: