Monday, May 26, 2008

FAT!

OMG life is so sucky now... Exam periods are coming real soon and I got sick this very moment? What the hell.... I vomitted on Sunday night due to too long hours of starving. So when I had somefood i threw out everything, I think my stomach was rejecting everything that I ate. That's the reason who brought me sorethroat. I hate sorethroat, so painful!!

Last night my aunts video call me, when she saw me only already saying I got fatter. Heartbreak straight....I know I got fatter but I also don't know why I can get fat..Maybe I eat too much? Or I didn't exercise? Oh no, I don't want to become big bao when go back Malaysia..Pleasee.... Must start to control my diet and do more frequent exercise....But the thing is how far my determination can go? 1 day? or maybe 1 hour?

Was thinking is there any other alternative way that can reduce my weight? Aduhh, take pills? NO way, that is so dangerous. If there is any side effect how? I don't want to die so early. Exercise? Yea maybe I should but I merely have time for that now. exam is more important than everything now.... Eat less? You think big eater like me can meh? Saw food only I already like hungry ghost fighting for food though I am not hungry... You see, like that how to reduce my bloody weight? Must figure something about it....If continue like this, I think none of you can recognise me when I go back....

So if you all got any good recommendation on diet please let me know ya.. You don't want to lose such a good friend of yours right? Aren't you? I knew that...hehehe.. Remember sharing is caring.... muakzz..

No comments: