Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yewhoo

I think I gone crazy already because I was smilling all the time since morning. Today I had my business accounting exam which I can actually do all the question. However, due to my smartness in misinterpreting the question, my HD going to say bye to me. The only hope now is that hope they will scale up the grades but it seems very unlikely. Sigh.

Anyways, this morning I met with this woman when I was on my way to campus. She was a PHD student doing law, 30 plus years old with a son. She asked me to lead her to campus to attend some conference. I had quite a good talk with her. One thing I like about Australia, people here are real friendly. We used to read in the essays and articles saying that Malaysian are very friendly, but after I came here seriously I don't see any friendly-ness in Malaysian. Even I admit myself is that as friendly as them but I am learning to be one of them. It's really happy that I can helped someone early in the morning and she appreciated what I did for her. The most important thing is she wished my good luck for my exams.

Though I didn't do well in my exam, I wasn't sad as I expected. I actually felt relief that I completed one of my finals. Just feel wasted that I misinterpret the question but it's alright. After that I spent my whole day in the library preparing for my next exam already. Really hope that times pass faster.. please please.....

Ermm, I actually got something wanted to say but I forgotten already. Anyways, the main thing is I am happy today. NO stress, RElaxx........

P/S : I am moving out next week!! Yippy

No comments: