Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sudden thoughts

One more week to go to set me free of exams. Can I endure through the week? Hope so I can make it to Friday's noon before I K.O. University's life ain't as easy as I thought, ain't as relax as I heard from others. It's a test on consistency of studying. If you are left out by a week, you still got hope to catch up. If you left out by two weeks, you better start burning midnight oil. If you miss lectures by three weeks, you give up to go lecture hall anymore. You start study by yourself but it doesn't really work out as efficient as I thought. I wasn't study consistently eventhough I am not going for lectures. This is why I am procrastinating at the worst now. Regrets? Yes I did.

The same thing happened to my friends. Everyone seems like hoping to pass only, or rather just flung the paper. That's what going on in my mind last night. Everyone wishes to more more time or studied harder. Some even thought of forfeiting $2500 and retake the subject-DROPPED WITHOUT FAILURE. Lots of insane ideas just suddenly popped out of no where. Obviously I am not the one going to do that, I am not here to waste my parents' money neither my time as well; quoted by anne. The only person I always hope to get scolded from, her words always wake me up from devilish. That's my sweetheart. How can I live without her?

Been thinking lots of thing these few days. Probably tired of staring at notes. Illusions and imaginations keep appearing in my brain. Makes me feel like I haven't been doing anything great for the past 19 years plus. I don't even have great future plannings like the others do. I just want to graduate as soon as possible and get back to my mum's side. Maybe I should start planning during this winter break. It's time to grow up.

No comments: