Friday, June 6, 2008

DUmbneSS

OMG I did something stupid again today. What the hell is wrong with me? I am moving out from my current living place soon. So I wanted to tell my housemate that I am moving out but I know I can't get the chance to talk to her at least for few days. When she is home I am not, when I am home she is working. So I decided to leave a note to her saying that I am moving out soon. My intention was just wanted to inform her as soon as possible so that she can know and think what she can do with it.

But when I told my friends about what I did, everyone got a damn big shock. Everyone showing me the same face reaction. I was like, ' Shit! Did I do anything wrong?' They said it's very rude for me to do that because I didn't show my respect to her. But that wasn't the thing that running in my brain when I am writing the notes. I was like OMg what the hell I did again.

I wrote the note this morning and I was absent minded the whole day. I don't know what the hell I am doing even when I am working. It might seems rude that I just leave her the note in that way but that's really not my intention. Anyhow, I still think that I should leave her the note because I don't know to let her know too late or be the one to know from others. Just that maybe it's true that the way I do it is rude.

I felt damn bad and guilty for what they have told me. But the truth is not that I don't show my respect to her, in fact I think I respect her that's why I am leaving her a note rather than she knows it from others. I will apologize to her due to my rudeness and talk to her again in personal. But yeah, I just want to let her know what's going on after all.

Anyways, I am moving out soon so I shall be happy and party over it!! But exams coming real soon which is next week. So ya don't think about it, everything will turn out fine.... Better don't screw up my exams!

No comments: