Saturday, June 7, 2008

Barista

Whow, today is like long day for me. It seems like lotsa thing happened today. I woke up quite early today because I thought of study a while before I go for work. But ended up I was lazying around and watched anime. I should have saved the time for sleep.

Anyways, today work went quite until the last 2 hours, I accidentally broke a glass due to my clumsiness. My mood was totally spoilt by it. Before that I was already not really happy, don't know why. Maybe because I keep felt something is wrong but I don't know what. Everytime I go work I sure feel that way, I feel like people are thinking that I am dumb, that I couldn't do a single thing. OMG I am being so paranoia nowadays...

Well, last Monday I went to coffee course. I did learn something within the four hours. At least I am no longer a coffee noob and I can make coffee now. Please I don't mean those coffee made using 3 in 1 coffee powder with hot water okay. What I am doing is really using coffee machine, with coffee beans grinding machine. Sound pro right? I finally found that making coffee is quite fun and cool.
See? Imagine you making coffee with that...COOLL
Let's see how many coffee I can make now......

CAPPUCINO
Coffee with a layer of float on top. NICEE....My favourite..

CAFE LATTE
Don't call it latte in Europe country, they will serve you with hot milk......

Long/Short Black
The coffee without milk...PUre caffein..

MOCHA
Coffee that come with Chocolate.....My favourite also

Flat White
The only coffee you found in Australia? I never heard of flat white before I came to Australia. It's actually almost the same with cafe latte just that they put it in different cup? I would say this is slighly stronger than cafe latte but not as strong as cappucino. Try it...

Haha, I can really make coffee isn't it.... I am still practicing to make some shape on top of it... I need more time.

No comments: