Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Study till sot liao!!

Its a long long morning. I have been lazing and studying since 8 something. It seems like I wasn't productive as well today.Haih...I should have go to library and procrastinate.

I am having my first final paper tomorrow. I am so called prepared for it but I don't know how am I going to do. Just hope that everything will be fine. Please pray for me that I can do well. I don't want to screw up everything please please...

Well, actually what I want to say here is I think I am slowly recovered from last week incident. I don't want to bother what people say or think about me already. I will just do and go with my own opinion. Be myself.... Its meaningless to change yourself for others, if they don't like how you are, there is no point you hanging out with them. So let thing happens on how it should be. Right?

Yesterday I had some chat with Peiying, she gave some opinion about studying in canada. Since she might going over there I might consider going there as well if I am financially affordable. Must calculate the cost first, later my marginal cost exceed my marginal benefit my mum will slaughter me. But at the same time I want to exchange to UK as well since ngsiewwui will be going there but I don't think UK got actuarial studies.... Sad for you nsw...

okok, done crapping...It's time to get back to study now.. I will update more and more after my exam okay.... First semester going to end soon. My friends all complaining that this semester pass very fast, but I am different. I am happy that time pass so fast. This indicates that I am nearer to the date that I will be back home...home sweet home~~~~~I miss my bed...

But my bed is now being occupied by my sister's friend who will be staying with my family for 2 months. She can't get accomodation like me!!!! That's why I can understand her feeling very well. That's why she is sleeping on my bed now if not..............My bed is not everyone can sleep oneokay...Need the Permission from the OWNER=ME......

No comments: