Sunday, June 22, 2008

EXAMS OVER

It's been two days after I finished my exams and now only I am free to sit down here and write something. Before I speak about what happened these two days, I wanted to apologize to everyone who read my blogs especially Anne, Siew Wui and Kelly who trusted me so much yet I disappointed them. I was bored during that time when I am writting the blog about going back due to exams. I started with my sister at first and I got so excited and post it on the blog. I know that this is childish and stupid, so please accept my APOLOGIES. Really sorry,please let me know if I can do anything to repay what I did.

Finally exams are over, I am totally stress free now. But this ain't a good thing as well because I don't know what to do other than working. Life is like going to be so bored. I don't know how am I going to survive through this winter break, mostly I think I am going to catch up with all the series and anime. So if you have any nice series, feel free to send it to me. I will definitely welcome you.

On last Friday after the last paper, I walked around in the city for about 6 to 7 hours excluding dinner time. Just feel like wasting time since time is so precious before this, and now time is like worthless. After the long day, I only bought a ten dollars dress. The opportunity cost for that dress is really high, I walked 6 7 hours for that. I was really tired. Saturday I went working in the noon till evening and night I had some so called room warming for one of my friends who just moved in one of the campus's hall(hall here referred to the hostel). Apparently everyone is just relaxing and celebrates after exams. Everyone gone crazy for that, imagine sixteen people with two small rice cooker.

I didn't manage to snap any photos that night, I think my new friends all are not camwhore like me. That is why I never dare to ask anyone for photos sessions. Well, sweet memories we saved it in the brain. I didn't go home that night, I stayed in my new accomodation which I will be moving in after two weeks. Can't wait for it. But actually I am moving out tomorrow from the hell place I am currently staying to another campus's hall in Weiling's room. She is going back Malaysia on Tuesday, and I will be using her place for two weeks.That will be damn fun. It's always what I want to be on campus.

OH ya, there is another funny thingy. People who see me around no matter friends or not, they will always ask me only one question. ' Ain't you feel cold? Your jumper is so thin' haha... Yea now is winter and the temperature is dropping from day to day. Yet I am still with my jumper where people usually wear during summer, authumn and spring. They think I am crazy. But the fact is, I am used to the cold or I shall say I am numb with the cold and also I don't have a thick jumper. Maybe I shall get one soon since everyone is complaining the same thing to me over and over again.

I better stop here now, guess you guys will be boring reading all the rubbish I said. I am tired after working as well, so see you soon in few days time. I am going to Brisbane next week, so this week is going to be so busy for me. I haven't even book the ticket back from Brisbane to Canberra. Wonder how am I going to come back on the 4th July. ARGHHHHH!!!

No comments: