Monday, June 16, 2008

Half more to go

Half of burden which bear by my shoulder have finally gone. Two more paper to go. I am not as stress as before this. The coming papers are all based on calculations, hopefully I can handle the questions. I really don't have any idea on how to improve my maths in two days. I will just go for my best rather than give up and flung it. Right Anne? I really didn't flung any of my paper. My economics paper this morning was pretty good though I didn't finish all the questions due to time shortage. But that was fine, most important thing is I know that I actually can answer all the questions. My time management is bad......

Few more days to go then I will be having a month holidays. Out of a month, four days I will be in Brisbane for sports events organised by MASCA(Malaysian something something student council association in Australia). The remaining days will be my full time working days, have to save money can't go anywhere. Hopefully I can see Kelly here with me. Then I won't be so bored and lonely since mostly of my friends going back Malaysia. How nice it will be if I am also one of them going back.

I bet lotsa people out there missing me so much. God~ I just did an unforgiven sin by not going back. SORRY guys...*perasan till da max* I shall start planning on how to fully utilize my holiday. Movies? Dramas? Series? Cook? Anyone please give me more and more idea on what I can do. I can't wait holiday to come but what can I do during holiday? Canberra will be like cemetary, so peace and quiet. *ooopss*

Crapping too much ain't going to contributes to my paper tomorrow. So tata....

No comments: