Saturday, June 28, 2008

LONELY holiday

It's been a week after my exams over but I haven't really got the time to update my blog not even online. Everyone ended trying to contact me to see whether I am alright or anything happened to me or not. Looks like the inconsistency of me not online cause some people to worry. Thanks guy that's really very sweet of you people. The reasons I am not online is mainly because I was moving out from my last time place to my new place. HEAVEN!! Haha. Another thing is I am working that is why I don't really have time to do my things. I haven't even talk to my mum for a week. Oh ya, I got training everyday in the noon as well to prepare to go for MASCA in Brisbane next week.

Well, nothing really much happened through out this week. Everyone just finished their exams and my friends moslty went back to Malaysia left only four of us. I had been so bored for the past whole week, time is passing so slow now. It's like three weeks holiday for me whereas it is only a week. Maybe because we don't really have anything for holiday.

LONELY holiday.......

No comments: