Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Words of thankz~

I will really say that I had a great birthday here. Without your care, love and thoughts my birthday might be nothing......nothing at all....

Really appreciated what you guys did for me, all the celebrations, all the efforts, all the thoughts, all the wishes, all the calls........ Really thank you very much. I am not a good writer or a good speaker, other than saying thank you and giving hugs I don't know what else I can do to express my feelings. I hope you guys can really feel the appreciations and love from me.

First celebration
This is the party organized by my housemate and coursemates. They really put in lots of effort to live up the party and try to do whatever they can to make sure I am contented. Thank you sooo much.....

*Huiling*
*Kahee*
*Shuyi*
*Chivone*
*Geofrrey*
*Huiqin*
*Aron*
*Dexter*
*Sunchuan*

Eve and the Day after
What else I can say bout you guys? Nothing much but just want to give everyone of you a big hug. You guys have been the one take caring of me ever since I stepped into land of Australia. Helping me in so many things. Really glad that I got to know the most incredible leng chais and leng luis in ANU. Thank you so much Leng chais and Leng luis.....Love you guys... Muakzz

*Sher Reen*
*Weiling*
*Melissa*
*Latha*
*Gordon*
*Qizheng*
*Zhiyuan*
*Alex*
*Melvin*

On the day
Nothing much I did today like I said. It's all the wishes and calls that make me feel warm and hot even without the heater especially those who called from Malaysia. Thank you so much. And I definitely missing you guys now!!! Definitely!

*Anne*
*Siewwui*
*Kelly*
*Leong*
*Cheah Siang*

Thanks guy for the calls. It really nice and warm to hear your voices in such a cold weather. Cheah siang actually recorded birthday song sng by him and sent to me through msn. Thank you soo much. That's really so nice of you. You are the sweetest............. THANKS darlings....


Of course thanks again for those who send me wishes through sms, friendster and facebook. There is quite a number of you so I couldn't actually list our every name here. But But But, you all still receive the most sincere thanks from my heart. HEART to HEART..... Hehe.

Last but not least, there is one person I never mention even in the previous blog. But she is the most important person. My MUMMY.... Thanks you soo much mum... Without you I couldn't be in any part of the world now... Your love is my everything.. Thank you so much..... I MISS YOU...DAd... The same thing goes to you.... I know I am like you, don't really know how to express our feeling...hehe...LOVE YOU...*muakz*




THOUSANDS HUGs and MUAKZz

No comments: