Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GREATEST BIRTHDAY!!!

HEY, Jessw is here to update and brighten up her blog!! It's been some time that i never upate anything so today i am here to update myself. The most recent activity and fun I had would be my birthday!!!

First Celebration
Really had a first ever great birthday at Australia. I feel so loved and warm although my family wasn't with me. Last Saturday, my coursemates actually organized a party celebration for three of us, Jesses, Aron and Sunchuan. Since our birthdays are on 24,25 and 26.

Well everything went pretty well, and I actually got three birthday cakes!!!! One from shop, one made by Huiling and another one is muffin I brought back from work. Keke.
There is about 10 of us and what I did that night was camwhoring around with them.

Unfortunately my best camwhore partner wasn't around with me, right Siewwui? Haha, I bet she is missing me sooo much now at home!


Anyways, the birthday party was definitely fantastic!

Camwhore FREAK!

Presentees of the night...

Cool posers....

Jessw, Aron, Sunchuan

Made by Huiling, brought back from work by Jess, bought by Aron


Eve

But that's not the end of the story yet. On 25th night, I thought I will just spend my last few minutes of teens in my room doing my assignment. I wasn't really have the mood to make a big deal about my 20th. Anne called me at 12am and wished me. I have never hear from her for so long.... I guess I really miss her. ANNE you are the FIRST person to wish me!! Be PROUD!!


When I was just into the phone call, I heard Sher Reen shouted my name outside my room. I guess I knew what happened. There is a moment that I thought that everyone is here to suprise me, but that just slipped through my mind as I thought it might be only Sher Reen and Zhi Yuan. Fortunately, I was wrong. Everyone is here!! For who??? For Jessw Wong Yunn Yi's big 20th!!

It was the BEST night ever!!
I really feel so glad and touched that they actually celebrated for me. There was some time that my first 20 years old tear almost drop out. That's really so sweet of them and I am really appreciating what they did and our friendships.

Siewwui called me after that thinking I never receive her birthday message. But I expected that she will call me cause I know she will never forget her best partner's birthday! It's just a matter of timing, right?


Thank you so much for those who remember and wished me. Wishes are just great enough to change my day! I just love it when my phone receives calls and messages. Well, that's pretty much of the eve.




The suprising moments....

Tada...Suprised!!
My Beautiful cake!


On the day
I was late for class! I didn't do much thing today. What I did was just stay in my room doing my tutorial. Haha. But the best thing is the birthday wishes and calls still coming in. Kelly actually called me from Sydney and sang a birthday song to me. That's sooooooo sweet of her... Thankz Kelly! Eventually, Cheah Siang too recorded a birthday song sang by himself and wished me through msn. Thankz dude... Leong also called me from Malaysia to present me with his so called lovely voice. Anyways, thankz! Remember to treat me when I go back home!

It seems like on the day itself is the most boring day...Hahaha...

The day after
My Birthday dinner was postponed till the second day Weiling and Melissa got exam this afternoon. We went dinner at IORI, a japanese restaurant with very GOOD price. I had salmon for my dinner. Don't ever that its a piece of salmon with some rice. Look at the picture below! It's all salmon dish!! Saw the small glass there? It's full of the eggs!!!!!! This is really very nice!! They said it's better than jogoya. I have never try that so I can't compare. But the meal was superb. Trust me! I was pretty tired when I was having dinner cause I never sleep for the 2 nights before. Really can't stand longer. But I was energized when they gave me present!! My First present for 20th birthday!! Guess what they gave me? An IPOD NANO that I wanted to buy so long ago!!!! It's good that they can read my mind cause I never tell anyone I want one also. This is really great birthday present!!

Girls of the night

Guys of the night

Exciting moments of unwrapped the present

Here we go here we go....
YAY...yippy.... It's ipod Nano....



*Thoughts*
Every gift you receive from your friends represent something. It tells that you are being remembered, you are part of them. The gift is the bond, the friendship between you and them. You are happy and smilling all the time when you receive a present, not cause of the materials but you know you are gifted with such a great friendship.

I know I am being surrounded by great friendships, that's why I think that Jess Wong Yunn Yi is always the luckiest person in the world.
Thankz. Love you people... *hugss*

No comments: