Saturday, August 2, 2008

Loneliness

I am feeling miserable now. I read some blogs of my friends. I realized that everyone seems to be having the some problems. Loneliness. Even I am also having the same feeling. I am surrounded by lots of friends everyday, they are supposed to be like part of my family taking care of each other. But I just couldn't trust them completely as what I did for my family and friends back in Malaysia. I feel lonely. I feel that I can't get a friend who I can actually talk to here, I feel that I have to change myself in order to click with them. I feel like I am not being myself sometimes.

Now that we mentioned this, I sort of agree when people said we can always get good and close friends during our primary and high school. Is this true? I don't know. The feelings I got here when I mix around with people are very different compared to old time. It's like you need to be careful and aware all the time because you will never know what kinda person are them. They might be the one harming you at the end though they treat you super nice at the begining. They seems to be caring but they actually care more to themselves.

Friendships are always hanging outside their mouth, but when come to action different things turned up. Somehow I got the feeling that they treat you based on the value of your friendships. If you are nothing then you please stand aside, if you are needed please show up yourself. Of course not everyone is like this. All this is just base on my observations and thoughts.

Whether is it true or false statement, we will see how in future then..............................

No comments: