Saturday, August 2, 2008

International Ball

Yesterday was International Ball 2008 of ANU. It's kind off grand event according to my friends because it involves students from all over the asia countries. I don't know I just know that I am not that prepared to go to the ball. I thought it was just a simple n lousy don't know what ball but everyone is so on for it.

Next year I must make sure I am really prepared for it. Photos can be viewed at my facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=531847563
I very lazy want to upload here. Hehe. Nothing much about the ball I can say about just two course meals and some performances. I was thinking when I can be like one of them and performing on the stage. It seems like I am a bit into performing now.

Well after party is the most important thing here. CLUBBING!! But please don't misunderstand as I am not a clubbing person.

First, drinking is definitely not what I prefer.
Secondly, noisy and loud music will never be in my music library.
Third, I am not a dancing person as in not good in dancing but will love to learn.
Forth, rationally I won't spend money on all the nonsense alcohol which will bring you suffers.

Unfortunately, whatever I mentioned above is what I did last night, OOOPPPSSSSyy!!

Drink : I took about 6-7 glasses of shot. And it's not all the same!! One rule you can never break if you don't want to get drunk!!
Loud and noisy music : I somemore complained the music wasn't good enough to dance or make us high. Music was bad to dance.
Dance : No doubt I was dancing the whole night!!
Money : ????? Don't even know how much I spent....... Ended up reach home vomitted the whole night. Somemore I left my passport in the toilet...GOOD!!!!

No comments: