Thursday, August 14, 2008

NOT MY DAY!!

I thought today is my day. Everything seems to be fine since morning, even I was in real good mood. I was listening to lecture and putting on earphone at the same time. It was a great start!

However, it was a fault start! When I went for finance lecture I left out my notes on my room's table. I forgot to bring along my notes last week and today, deja vu. Then I started to fall asleep. Just 15mins more before lecture ended, I never realized that my phone was still playing songs and I plugged off the earphone. Out of the sudden, my phone played the song using loudspeaker. The lecturer was like saying 'That's very good'. Make me freaking panic and have to switch off immediately.

Then when I came home and wanted to vacuum my house, the bloody vacuum was not working. This is the second time I borrowed the vacuum from reception. I have to go down all the way from forth floor just to borrow and return that useless thing. I am going to buy one soon I think. Waste my time and energy just to get that.

After that I went cooking also, burnt my tongue. Haih..... Please stop all the unfortunate moments on me please. Don't ever break my good day!! SIEN ARrRRRRRRrrr!!!

Somemore I can't watch olympic games that I wanted to here. The network here only shows games which involve Aussies. How unfair is that. SOBbbbb......

Missing home already...... T.T

No comments: