Saturday, April 26, 2008

Emotionious

I am supposed to post about the third day I had in Sydney with Kelly but I am seriously don't really have time to post and upload any photos about it. I am so busy preparing for my exams and stressing over it. Sorry Kelly for making you wait so long yet today I am still not going to post anything about it. I think the next post will do. Really hope so. Sorry Kelly. Now, suddenly I felt emo that is why I am writing this post here without any pictures.

Life should be getting better for me in Australia after the Sydney trip, where me and others friends started to get close with each other. However, I still feel that there is something missing. During the holiday, what I did is just go library study, reached home have my meals, online then sleep. That's my routine now. Until today I am so bored of it, it gives me the feeling of empty. Am I going to stay like this throughout the three years? PLease don't kill me that way please.

Canberra is just so dull. I think I must hooked on something and make myself more hectic so that I won't be thinking anything. I started to be emotionious. Or maybe the environment as in the place I am living now is the main cause of what I feeling now? I think the possibility is quite high. Must be the reason!!

Anyway, I am not complaining that I am having very bad life now. Just that I am not satisfied with it. How sad. The solution would be moving out of the house? Yeahh.....I can't wait for that day to come. I applied for the on-campus acomodation, so please pray hardly for me that I can get the hall I wanted. If not, I will be dying here throughout the whole year....

Done emo, today is Gordon's birthday. So happy 20th Birthday Gordon.......Have a nice day and hope you like your birthday present from us. The ULTIMATE G-STAR RAW jacket...

3 comments:

Kenny Choo said...

Don't worry. It's getting better right. I will get better soon!

Jessw said...

HOPE SO I GET BETTER LAR...i dont want die here...

Kelly said...

Depression in Australia is normal.