Saturday, April 12, 2008

My FIRST Time


Hey nice to meet everyone!! Thanks for spending your precious time to read some opening speech from me!so this is my first official blog after so long. I have been blogging about my owself in my space for some time. Recently there is some suggestion going around saying that I should create a blogspot. That is why I am here. I am not as good as others in writing or talk about some kind of topics out there. Most of the time my blog is about myself and what happened around me. That is the thing I would like to share the most. Sharing is caring.

Hmm, I feel a bit awkward to start a blog like this. It is like I am preparing speech for some kind of big function. Haha. I have no idea to talk about what now, I feel so nervous when I am typing my first blog. I wonder what you will think about me. I used to read a lots people's blog and I am pretty amazed with their use of language, creativity and all the things. I definitely couldn't be one of them as my english is poor to the max and creativity will never be part of my brain. Only food exists in my brain. yumyum..... So maybe blogging is another alternative to improve my English and increase my creativity(if I do have)...

Ermm, I think that is the end for the first blog. I got to go back to my studies....Will try to update as frequent as possible......Be aware I am asuper duper lazy person!!

Anyway, before I that I would like to wish everyone who been here all the best and good luck!! This is my first ever blog, not going to let you all leave without anything from me. "p

SMILEs.....




No comments: