Sunday, April 13, 2008

SULKING@.@

Today I am extremely unhappy. I don't really know why but the feelings just came to me. I think I am getting away from controlling my emotion. My EQ is decreasing in a drastic speed. First of all, I couldn't solve the mathematics problem in my text book which make me pissed off. This is certainly not the main reason that I am sulking, the main reason is I found out that I am not belong to Australia.

Is it the place or the people? Who can answer me? I think I myself know most well what is going on. Just that I better keep that to myself in case there is someone who shouldn't read the post read this. How nice if my family and friends are all here with me going through all this, then at least I won't feel lonely and sad like now. I feel like going back so much, I miss my family and friends, I miss the food, I miss everything in Malaysia. I am just so depressed when come to all this. I really wanted to cry out to someone about how I feel now face to face to someone, unfortunately I don't who I can head on to. It is so killing me to keep everything by myself. So I decided to speak out here.

For those who cares for me, don't worry I will be fine. I am just depressed for the moment. I guess thing wil be alright after a while. Thanks for being caring. Please pray for me that I can go through all this real soon. I really don't want to live like this throughout the days I am in Australia. If not I will consider go back Malaysia and study I think. I really prayed everyday that I can get rid of THIS!!!!

Let's not talk about that already, it doesn't make my day better though. Anyway, today something special happened. I experienced my first hail storm. For those who don't know what is hail storm, hail storm is raining also but not only rain is there but ice as well. You can see those tiny whitish like snow dropping from the sky. It is quite nice to see actually, but it is very cold of course. And the wind blows strongly until can carry away a skinny person. I was out there when the wind blows, it is so hard to go against it!! SO COLD!! I shall show you guys some photos but I doubt you can look through it. Try to observe then.


All the whitish thingy on the floor is the ice. Must really see carefully. So ya this is hail storming. SCarY.... Don't get hit by the ice! I don't guarantee what will happen next. There is video too...



Saw all the whitish thingy on the floor? You can see better there is something like jumping on top of the car as well. It is quite amazing to see that for first time I think. There is lots dropping on the floor. I was one of the few people standing by the side waiting for the storm to stop. Everyone was taking video and snapping photos like me. I guess they are new here too like me. If not I might feel shy to snap photos and take video. People might think ' this girl so weird, taking photos of hail storm...' haha.... The rain was really cold. I was shivering after that.

Tomorrow I will be going to Sydney for three days. So I hope I can enjoy there. The most excited thing that I am looking forward is to meet with Kelly. The last time I saw her is in airport when we are sending her off. Two months already after that day. Hope Sydney will be a fun trip I can have ever since I am here. I will try to get photos as much as I can. See you after Sydney!!

3 comments:

chewei_deepsea@hotmail.com said...

hey....
jus read ur blog.
u seem like haven overcome ur prob wo.
have u heard bout dis: 人生如戏.
our life, there will be up n down.
if everything is smooth n easy, u will feel nothing with life.
mayb wat u r facing now is jus an obstacle of ur life, after u overcome dis, u will feel it is nothing.
remember The secret, there is a chapter is saying like dis:
wat v facing, is wat i thought in our mind; if u wan sumthing good to happen, u must have a very +ve thinking, think sumthing good, think sumthing which can make u feel happy!

i dun have the experience of leaving to oversea for study, but when i wa sstudying at perak, i do miss my family n frens. i was so depressed like u, it make me wan 2 go back to c my fmaily n frens every week. then, i noe i cant depends on dis, i need 2 make more frens, i need 2 spend my free time from thinking sumthing bad to doing sumthing which can make me feel great, exploring sumthing new and so on.

im sure u can do dis as well. from the 1st time i noe u, u gave me a feeling dat u are a person who is very motivated n wun be so easy giving up in sumthing.

talk to ur fren when u stil feel depressed. else, find sum1 who can be a good listener, it can help u a lot!

nething, sms me or call me la.=)

smile always!!!

peiying said...

boohoohoo...heyz.. new blog eh, aiyah, don so depress lah, 1st sem everyone sucks, HAHAH..

am sure you'll sail through it.

enjoy your sydney trip.

australian chocolates for me? :P

Jessw said...

peiying next time i go back msia i bring back some for u....trust me...the chocolate here freaking nice!!!!u gonna love it...