Monday, September 1, 2008

For you : NICK and Zhi Yuan

This post is specially for Nick and Zhi Yuan. I am so sorry Nick that I left out your name in the thank you list. I know I sort of left out something but I couldn't remember until Zhi Yuan msn me last night. I am always not aware with things and people around me. SORRYYYYYY....... Thousands APOLOGIESSSSSSSSS.........

THANK YOU SO MUCH NICHOLES CHEN.


So hard to see his face....(Maybe that's why I missed out his name...OPPPS)
Again can't see.....
Finally, this is Nick.......Keke....

Nick:
Please forgive me okay.....
I will make sure there is no next time.....
I will open my eyes BIG BIG and widen my sight's range next time.....
SO SORRY....


For Zhi Yuan, he was upset that his photo wasn't up for the MASCA NCG game. So now.......

CHUA ZHI YUAN......Gordy......SOMEONE??!.......

TIO SHER REEN & CHUA ZHI YUAN...


P/S : Zhi Yuan this is specially for you and NICK... Make sure you guys read ar............ Be PROUD at the same time that I actually sacrificed my study time for this..... HEHE...Joking.....

No comments: