Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random post

Sorry guys I know I haven't been updating my blog for a long time. I was having exams for the past two weeks lar..... Really getting busier!!

Anyways, there is nothing much I can say also. What I did is just study whenever I am free and try to catch up with my studies mah. This semester damn stressful. Even now mid semester exams are over I still have my assignments dueing AND AND AND I have to start my preparations towards finals. You see I where got time to sit down and update myself?

Oh ya, recently I went for an election to be president in this society but hehe I lost. I only become general committee. I know that sounds abit lousy to be announced here, but yea I think it's not a bad thing after all that I am not elected. You no need to know the reasons why as long as I know. Hahaha..... Shhhhh.....

So ya, I get even hectic when I am one of the committee because there are few events coming up soon and that's like two weeks before my finals. OMGGG!!! My time is really occupied. But but if you guys really want to update about me, you can always see me online. MSN is always my favourite hobby. Haha...

Mid authumn festival just passed. For those who don't know what is that, it's mooncake festival(Malaysian's styles). It's pretty sad that I can't be with my family, LONER. Haha. But the most important thing is I missed out the mooncake this year. They do sell mooncake here if you go Asian Groceries Shop but like I said NO TIME to even step out of the room!! But at least me and few of my friends cooked something nicer and so called celebrated it. Everyone is missing home........cause of MOONCAKE!

Alright then, I have to go back to study now. Have been slacking for quite a while. Will try to update as much as possible k.. Thanks for the concern everyone.....love ya

No comments: