Monday, September 22, 2008

Life

Class ended early today. I saw my paper which I almost failed. I was really upset about it. I always think that this subject is one fo the easy subject that I can do. But I never expect that it might be the worse result among all the subjects. I think i have to get rid the mindset of 'this subject is easy and I can always do it'. Hard works start now!

It seems like I am sort of motivated but throughout the whole day I didn't do much thing except for two tutorial questions. SlacK. But Sze Huey actually inspired me through MSN. It's been long time I never really being so serious msn-ing. I guess she is almost the same person as me when I am serious? Haha. She talked bout life which I always looking into.

Both of us think that hard work doesn't play the most important roles in life. Not to say that we no need hard works but there is something come before it, UNDERSTANDING. Some people have the understanding but some people are pursuing after it, said Sze Huey. How if we couldn't look the path towards it throughout the whole life? She said, that's depend on my decisions and thoughts.

Her words really make me think lots. I am always playful and never take things seriously. I was thinking is it the time for me to get serious? Is it the time to be matured? Hmmm that's a tough one. There is lots of thing for each of us to learn, getting into university is just part of it. All of this, not that I never thought of. It is always at the corner of my mind. Just that thinking of the responsible and stress that I am going to face pushing it aside.

How many people out there really can stand out as someone different? I used to be very confident that I am one of them. I used to believe in myself so much that I am different from everyone. I used to trust my own capability. I used to imagine myself as one of the successful person in future. I used to know that Wong Yunn Yi is a great person. It might sounds that I am overconfident but that's what I used to hold.

Getting into university, what I used to think of myself suddenly vanished. I started to be someone opposite. I become a negative thinking, emotional person. Until after the election, I know I have to find back who I used to be. I must look back whatever I had and hold on that tightly. I don't want to be some slackos out there.
Thankz Sze Huey.

Time to start understanding what I am doing.

No comments: