Friday, September 19, 2008

STANd uP

Let's crap abit today. I just got my midsemester exam for one of the subject. And I did badly for it, worse than last semester. Or I shall say that this is the worse result I ever gain during my study life for 20 years. I was really disappointed with it. I never expect it would be this. When I saw the result, my heart is broken into ashes not pieces!!

I was really sad and complained to some of my friends. As expected, you will be hearing you are actually smart, you are not dumb, you might did some mistake and all the comforting sentences. I know that they are trying their very best to make me feel better. But it just didn't work that way. I just want someone to listen to me and comfort me though the comforting sentences are not useful.

I know that I won't just fall and stay at where I am standing now. I know that I will move on. All the sadness and complains are just the way of making myself feel better. It's temporaily frustration that I am face with. Only after complains and tearings, I can really feel better and motivated again. I can't change something happened, but I always have the power to change something which is happening. So now what? USE the power!

To all my dear friends out there, thank you very much for listening and comforting your helpless friend here. All your efforts are much appreciated. Your friend, me is once again recovered from before, living for a better one. Self-confidence are back....

No comments: