Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Looking for my soul

I am absent minded from last Sunday until today I guess. I wasn't aware of what I am doing, and always took like two seconds before I can respond to others. What is wrong with me? I wasn't sad or down. I am all good all fine but I think my soul went out for travelling.

The first thing I did when I was at work is BROKE a water bottle last Sunday. Then spilt the drinks, bang the tables, dropped the milkshake. I don't know what more I did. Yesterday wasn't a good day either. I knew I did something but I just couldn't recall. I just know that I keep switch off the light when I went into the toilet or my room. But I didn't switch it on immediately. In fact I took some time to think what I've did before it comes to my realize that the light is off.

I went in work earlier today as they need people. I was sleeping and half blur. First task of the day, people asking for coffee I made tea instead. Fine. Thought it was just a mistake. Not long after, people wanted hot chocolate to take away, what I did? I put in the mug for them. I don't know what was I doing! Even people talk to me also I don't know. OMG.....

The best thing is after I came back and took a shower, I went online. Half way online, suddenly I had this memory flashed by. I couldn't recall whether I shampoo myself when I shower just now. I tried to think as hard as possible but I just couldn't remember. OMG......


WHERE are my SOUL?

No comments: