Sunday, October 12, 2008

GOOD DAY GOOD MOOD!

Another busy day at work place. HOWEVER, I wasn't that stress anymore when doing coffee. Things go kind of well for me. I don't reckon myself for doing good coffee today but there are customers who think so.

Colin(the manager of cafe) came to me suddenly in the noon saying that there are customers reckon my coffees are much better than coco black(a shop which sell coffees and chocolates; I heard there is branch in Malaysia not sure bout it) in the city. Fantastic! That's what I answered when people asking how am I after that.

ALSO, there is a reservation with about 30 veterans having their coffee after meals. Once again, my coffees served them well. I was really excited and sort of proud of myself(in my heart). Want to try my coffee?

It's spring now in Australia. You started to see lotsa white fluffy thingy flying all around Canberra. It's just like snowing everywhere. I asked my colleague what's that. Guess what she said? According to her, there is this myth saying that if you saw the white fluffy thingy flyin everywhere and you haven't start studying for your exams, you are screwed up! The white thingys are from the trees. I never see the trees before. It happens every year somewhere near the exams. That's why she said you are screwed up when you haven't start study!

Just imagine there is white fluffy cotton flying everywhere in Kuala Lumpur. That's exactly what happened here! Trust me it's really beautiful. I couldn't snap photos cause you won't be able to see it in the photos.

No comments: