Monday, October 27, 2008

!!!

BORED BORED and BORED.

I am supposed to study now but it seems that no inputs are being absorbed.
Might as well I spend some time telling you guys stories...

Last Sunday when I went to work, I actually went bus interchange an hour early.
It was my HP's clock. Both of HP automatically updated itself due to day light savings which ended like 1 2 weeks ago?

Wasn't aware of my watch actually showed seven something in the morning instead of eight somethng. No wonder I saw no one in the interchange, weird scene. Luckily my housemate gave me a message asking why am I heading to work so early. zzzZZzz

Finals really tearing me aparts. It's been two weeks that I am not having a good sleep. It's not that I am not sleeping but what's the point of waking up every hour and study for 15mins before you went to sleep again? Every hour every night every day..... T.T

Climate in Canberra is so extreme recently. It can gets really cold like winter and suddenly it gets soooo HOT, something like in Malaysia I guess. I couldn't stand the heat. It's really killing me. This kind off weather makes my nose bleed so frequent. ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I need aircond but I need heater at the same time!!!!!!!!!

How to survive?????? Even now also I am so freaking HOT!!!!!!!!!PANAS gilerrr.....

No comments: