Friday, October 3, 2008

Latest updated

Its been a week after midterm holiday starts. Have been doing nothing other than work work and work, not even studies. It's a busy week after all. Last Friday, went to floriade night fest but tickets were sold out. Floriade comes together with spring. It's time when all the flowers blossom. It's a yearly event in Canby I guess. At the end I was licking MacDonald's ice cream in Canberra centre. Thought of starting my revision in the midnight, ended up clubbing with friends. It was an unforgettable night. It's reflex for it to come to imaginary vision, though brain is controlling hard on it. Helpless.

Saturday night, went to Nara festival. It's an anniversary celebrating the alliances between Canby and Japan. That was what I know. It's a cold night, windy. People were rushing there when I am on the way there. Event ends at 9pm. It was 6.30pm back then. Nothing much bout Nara, the most special about it would be the candles. Candles were lighted surrounding a tower, more like people made their wish or pray in front of the tower. Didn't know what that actually was. Walked around, dropped by some stalls for games and food. Was fun but was tired at the same time until it came to a wishing tree. It might sounds lame or stupid when modernised people still believing in it, same thought was running in my mind. On the other hand, you saw I was writing and tying my wishes on the tree. What wish could it be? Some wish that I thought I won't be wishing all the while.

Tuesday morning, headed to day time floriade. Night fest ended on Sunday. It's a yearly event, have to drop by at least for a minute. It's all about flowers. It's all about photography. It's all about being artistic. I am the photographer. I am the artistic person. Catch the photos on my facebook. No doubt, you will agree with my phrases above. It's not self praise.

Wednesday, went to Narooma bay. Whale watching. Slept along the way there for 3 hours and plus. Jetty seems pitiful to me. No people around, no shops around, not even cars passed by lots. I wonder how it will be. It was a sunny day for Aussie, it was like desert for me. Couldn't stand the heat. Went on the boat, journey looking for whale started. Strong winds made the boat wavy, really wavy. Felt like the boat is going to capsize in no time. Half hour just passed, nothing turned up, boredom came to me. Sleepiness followed after boredom. Everyone was waiting quietly for whale to show up. It came to everyone attention when someone shouted. It's really whale. It's two of it. It's really huge. It's so unbelievable that a whale was in front of me. Hilarious....

Check out the photos in facebook. Laziness really grabbing me from upload it again and again. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Short update about me.
Currently studying for finals. Getting fatter and trying to lose weight.
Was sick these two days after the whale watching....Heat stroke I assumed.
Missing home as usual.


Cheers
Jesswynn^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, thanks for your comment.. Hehe.. Of course I can't tell you about our outings as sometimes I online but you are offline.. So, check out my blog more often lo.. Kekeke.. Your life in Australia sounds exciting too.. Take good care of yourself!!