Sunday, December 28, 2008

BACK HOME!

OMG it's been almost a month after my last post. I have been lazy!

Neways, for those who don't know just informing you guys that I am back in Malaysia.
Waiting for this day really killing me, two weeks of works and dramas in Canby is worse than having exams.

It feels so nice to be home. There are some of you who I haven't meet yet, if you guys have time please message or call me lar. Let's meet up and hang out abit. Let me miss you guys abit mah... Hehe..

Well, I just came back from camp today. I am super tired now. Just dropped by here to announce that I AM FINALLY BACK!!! So now I really need a rest...will talk to you soon...>!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!

excuse me...
if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

best regards;