Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Right before it ends


TIRED and BORED
(That's how I looked now, tired and bored but as lovely as ever)
*shy*wink*
Half way reading text for tomorrow's final paper of the semester. Finally, it comes to an end. It's been more than a month I am stressing over the exams. I bet most of you know what's going on, as far as I concerned, I think I complained to everyone. Haha...Guess I was just so sick of exams and studies...

The toughest, most scary, terrible, horrible paper finished yesterday. As expected, CAN'T DO. Don't think that I am exaggerating because I am not. Apparently out of five question I can only answer one question. I didn't cry after the exam, just gave up during the exam. And I think it's better for me to save my tears now till when I get my result in two weeks time...YAYYY.....Bless me that I won't jump off from the building...wakakkaka...


I got the feelings that I will be missing the lifestyle I am having during exams period. Before you sleep, you study. When you are awake, you study. Before dinner, you study. After dinner, you study. Lunch and breakfast always study together with you in the room. Coffees become your closest friend who you CAN'T afford to lose. Bed is now your enemy. What a lifestyle......I guess that's how everyone gonna be when you are in university.... Don't think it's easy as what others said, as apparently it is thousands times tougher than your SPM!


Neways, parties in a row after tomorrow. Leaving a week for Melbourne next Monday. SHOP, BINGE, CAMWHORE, are all I am going to do!!!! Anyone feels like joining me????

No comments: